You’ve got it in your head, you want Kubben. You just don’t have a Kubb set. Don’t worry, you can easily make a kubb game yourself with home-garden-and-kitchen stuff.
Collect the following items:
- Small plastic bottles (10x) like Kubbs. Fill them a little with sand and screw the cap back on.
- Small plastic bottles (6x) as throwing sticks. Fill the bottles halfway with water and screw the cap back on.
- Big plastic bottle (1x) as King. Fill it halfway with water.
- Large stones (6x) to mark off the field.
Please proceed as follows:
- Measure out of the field with long strides. The field is 8 meters by 5 meters. 1 big step is about 1 meter. Also place a stone halfway through the 8 meters, this indicates the center line.
- Place the 5 cans on both back lines (5 meters).
- Place the king in the middle of the field.
- Start the game. Need an explanation? Then take a look at the rules of the game.